Within the Cohere platform, you have the ability to quickly access a complete library of resources (clinical guidelines, FAQs, training materials, etc.). This article outlines the various features of the Learning Center through the “Help” icon.
How To Access
- Sign in to the Cohere platform (next.coherehealth.com) with your username and password.
- Once you have logged in, select the “Help” icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- If you have issues with accessing the Learning Center through the help icon, you can access it using this link.
Use the dropdowns below to learn more about each section
When to use this: If you need a quick, and easy way to find an answer to your question. This section is integrated with our comprehensive Learning Center so you will have access to all articles!
- Enter your question, or keywords in the search bar to view available resources.
- Once the article you want to view is returned, click the blue hyperlink to view the full article.
- To read the article in full screen, select the small square icon at the top right of the article to be directed to the full Learning Center.
When to use this: If you have questions, we highly recommend first reviewing our FAQs, Tip Sheets, and Clinical Guidelines in the Learning Center. However, we understand that sometimes it’s necessary to contact us directly.
- Press the “Go to Learning Center” button to be directed to the Learning Center’s home page.
- From here you will be able to use the search bar to look for resources to answer your question.
- If you are unable to find an answer, our contact information is available within the “Troubleshooting” section, under “Get in touch!”.
When to use this: If you have suggestions related to how we can improve our platform, we would love to hear them! Please do not use this to send any urgent requests or patient information in this section.
- Input all required information. Anything that is optional will be indicated.
- This tool recognizes key phrases mentioned in your request and will suggest other frequently submitted requests from other users. If one of these is applicable, you may select “I want this!”. If the suggestions are not applicable, continue populating the other sections.
- After you complete entering all of the details, scroll down and select “Submit request”.
- You will see confirmation that your request has been submitted.
- On the confirmation screen, select “Open in Portal” to view the status of your request.
When to use this: Want to stay up to date on the latest changes to the Cohere portal and guidelines? Check out this section to view our bi-weekly newsletter updates. While in this section, you may also enroll in our bi-weekly newsletter to receive the latest newsletter.
- Scroll through this section to view updates from the bi-weekly newsletter. Select any blue hyperlink to view applicable content available on the Learning Center.
- If you want to subscribe to receive these emails directly to your inbox, click the button at the bottom of the blurb.
When to use this: Do you wish that all of your authorizations could be managed in Cohere? Cohere is rapidly adding new insurers to our digital authorization network. Complete the survey in this section to get notified when additional plans become available.
- Scroll to the bottom of this section and click the button that says “Register your email address”.
- Complete the form to get notified when new plans are added.