We recognize that there are many procedures that can be requested for approval for either Occupational therapy or Speech therapy. After entering your procedure codes, our platform will ask you a series of questions to best guide your request to ensure we distinguish these from physical therapy requests.
How to submit Occupational and Speech Therapy requests:
- Enter your diagnosis and procedure code(s)
- Press 'Check requirements' and once the authorization check is complete, you can continue by selecting 'Continue with procedure codes'.
- In the pop-up, enter the diagnosis and stage of care as appropriate.
- When prompted to answer "What best describes the procedure?", select 'None of these'.
- Next, you will land on the procedures page where you can add additional procedures, if necessary. If not, press 'continue with procedure' at the bottom right of your screen.
- Lastly, fill in the details of your request, by first entering the service category at the top. In the case of OT or ST. Here you can select Speech Therapy or Occupational Therapy and continue with the remaining details.
After this step, the rest of the submission process is the same! Please review the User Guide if you need additional information on submitting a request.