Guidance on how to enter a service request for all types of injections within the Cohere platform. Click here to download the tip sheet.
- Update the service details.
- The # of service dates is the # of visits required to complete the procedure.
- Certain fields may auto-populate with a suggested place of service or the number of service dates. You have the ability to make edits as needed.
Note: The # of service dates is not the # of units.
- Attach all of the appropriate clinical documentation.
- Please review all applicable policies and ensure documentation meets authorization requirements. You may find this commercial injections documentation checklist helpful.
- Answer the clinical assessment questions.
- As appropriate use the clinical assessment questions to indicate the level of injection and whether or not the procedure is being performed bilaterally.