Learn more about how to contact us and view frequently asked questions.
- What health plans does Cohere work with?
- How can someone from outside of our organization view an approved Cohere authorization?
- Does Cohere handle claims payment?
- Do I have to use Cohere to submit home health, durable medical equipment, or imaging requests if they are related to musculoskeletal care?
- What Internet browsers are compatible with Cohere’s platform?
- Does Cohere integrate with our electronic health record (EHR)?
- How can I check the status of an authorization?
- Is there a limit to how many procedure codes and diagnosis codes I can submit with my request?
- Is it necessary to upload clinical documents as attachments with our requests?
- What happens if a request pends for review?
- Can you start a request, save it, and come back at another time?
- What is your turnaround time for pended authorizations?
- See all 12 articles
Support & Troubleshooting
- What should I do if the provider and/or facility are missing from Cohere?
- Issues with accessing the Cohere Platform
- How can I add or change the TINs associated with my account?
- I haven't received my activation email, even though I submitted a registration form.
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I contact Cohere?
- See all 10 articles
- If we get an auth and the number of units shows none, is it unlimited visits for the date range?
- Where/ how should I enter the requesting provider, ordering physician, and therapist?
- Are there specific forms to document the Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs)?
- Can you request more than the suggested number of visits?
- If a patient has therapy in a facility that differs from the request, should we submit another request? Will it be denied if there's already another authorization?
- Why is an authorization needed for initial therapy visit requests and subsequent therapy visit requests?
- See all 7 articles
View user guides, videos, webinar recordings to get started using Cohere today!
Getting Started with the Basics
Understanding Cohere Approvals
Short resources aimed at answering your specific questions on a variety of topics.
Clinical "How To's"
Access printable copies of the clinical questions.
Find our featured articles and guides here